DigiCert, a global provider of digital trust, has announced the release of DigiCert Trust Lifecycle Manager, a comprehensive digital trust solution unifying CA-agnostic certificate management and public key infrastructure (PKI) services.
According to the company, Trust Lifecycle Manager tightly integrates with DigiCerts best-in-class public trust issuance for a full-stack solution governing seamless management of corporate digital trust infrastructure.
Organisations that prioritise a unified digital trust strategy add to their top line and protect their bottom line. At the top line, digital trust accelerates customer acquisition, improves employee productivity and drives digital innovation. At the bottom line, it reduces risk of outages of mission-critical applications, the attack surface area for breaches and customer churn due to loss of trust, the company states.
The2022 State of Digital Trust Survey revealed the cost of poor security practices, finding that almost half of consumers have stopped doing business with a company after losing confidence in its digital trust competency.
Jennifer Glenn, Research Director for IDC, comments, "In an always-on, digitally connected world, to ensure digital trust, connections cannot be disrupted, terminated or altered without consequence."
She says, "Centralising certificate management improves visibility into the certificate landscape and provides a basis for automation, which is instrumental in keeping business systems connected and running securely and efficiently."
Deepika Chauhan, DigiCert's Chief Product Officer, adds, "DigiCert Trust Lifecycle Manager is setting a new standard for managing trust within an organisations ever-expanding digital footprint. Customers can centralise management of their entire digital certificate and PKI assets in a unified, flexible architecture that seamlessly integrates with existing business processes and systems."
According to DigiCert, Trust Lifecycle Manager brings together:
- Certificate lifecycle management, streamlining IT operations with certificate discovery, management, notification, automation and integration.
- PKI services, streamlining identity and authentication with private certificate issuance for users, devices, servers and other IT resources, and management of the CA hierarchy.
This unified management of a company's digital trust fabric delivers:
- A full-stack solution in a single pane of glass that offers superior performance, handling and automation, with single vendor accountability.
- Certificate profiles and tools facilitating self-service issuance.
- Flexibility for cloud, on-premises or hybrid models, enabling companies to manage their PKI use cases according to their security policy preferences.
- Centralised visibility and control over a company's certificate landscape, reducing risk of business disruption and securing identity and access across the organisation.
- Deep integration into user and enterprise technologies, supporting existing business systems and processes.